Vertical Endeavour offers tours to this fascinating country in a way which suites your individual needs. Our specialties in the this country lie in trekking and climbing but we can arrange any kind of tour.
We can also arrange tours that include mountain biking, river rafting, Chitwan jungle safaris, guided tours around the character-full capital city of Kathmandu, mountain flights up close and personal with Mt Everest, or simply a relaxing break in Pokhara to enjoy good views of the Himalayas.e offer guided trekking tours in all accessible areas and can tailor-make a trip according to your needs.
Some of the major areas and routes for trekking include:
- Everest area (Everest Base Camp, Gokyo Valley, Renjo Pass, Cho La Pass, Rolwaling, Teshi Lapsa Pass)
- Annapurna area (Annapurna Base Camp, Annapurna Circuit, Thorung Pass, Tilicho Lake, Nar and Phu, Jomsom-Muktinath, Gandruk-Ghorepani-Chhomrong circuits, Poon Hill)
- Lantang area (Kyanjin Gompa, Tsergo Ri, Helambu, Gosainkunda Lakes, Ganja La Pass, Tillman’s Pass, Laurabinayak Pass)
- Makalu Base Camp
- Kanchenjunga Base Camp
- Daulagiri Base Camp
- Around Manaslu
- Upper and Lower Dolpo
- Upper Mustang
- Ganesh Himal
- Rara Lake
We can arrange the climbing of any accessible peak but specialise in the following:
- Island Peak (6189m), Everest area
- Mera Peak (6461m), Everest area
- Lobuje East (6119m), Everest area
- Hiunchuli (6441m), Annapurna area
- Singu Chuli (Fluted Peak) (6501m), Annapurna area
- Mardi Himal (5587m), Annapurna area
- Tharpu Chuli (Tent Peak) (5663m), Annapurna area
- Khongma-Tse (Mehra Peak) (5820m), Everest area
- Pisang Peak (6091m), Annapurna area
- Chulu East (6558m), Annapurna area
- Chulu West (6419m), Annapurna area
- Paldor (5828m), Lantang / Ganesh area
- Naya Kanga (5844m), Langtang area
- Ramdung Go (5925m), Rolwaling / Everest area
- Pachharmo (6273m), Rolwaling / Everest area
- Pokalde (5806m), Everest area
With our knowledge and experience in Nepal we can advise and prepare you to make your visit a positive experience that you will never forget.
Please contact us for more information, detailed itineraries and prices.