Berg Photography Fuji Cameras

11 Apr 2018 10:47 - 11 Apr 2018 10:49 #73170 by Bigsnake
Bigsnake created the topic: Berg Photography Fuji Cameras
Hello,

I was just wondering if there's anyone that does their Berg photography with a Fuji film camera such as the XT- 2 or XT-20
or any of the cameras that has the X- Trans III sensor?

Reason I'm asking is that there can be issues with foliage and grass when it comes to processing the raw files.
I have done quite a bit of reading on this and know the various workarounds but would be interested in obtaining
a couple of images to have a look at that have our beloved Berg grasses!

Please login or register to view the image attached to this post.

Last Edit: 11 Apr 2018 10:49 by Bigsnake.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 Apr 2018 19:13 #73194 by Richard Hunt
Richard Hunt replied to: Berg Photography Fuji Cameras
@ Bigsnake..... It seems no one in VE uses the Fuji mirrorless cameras, although I have heard many photographers rave about them. Most of us use DSLR cameras and it would be great to hear and follow your progress with the Fuji mirrorless camera. The size/weight of this camera makes me jealous.

More
13 Apr 2018 09:01 #73198 by GriffBaker
GriffBaker replied to: Berg Photography Fuji Cameras
Hi Bigsnake

I use a Fuji X-Pro2 but I don't dwell too much on technical issues. I have noticed that when you push certain files too much that pixels can almost start to take on a painterly effect.

Personally, I have been blown away by the image quality of the x-pro2. The camera is compact, weather sealed and the wr prime lenses are all weather sealed also.

The main reason I went with the x-pro2 was due to its rangefinder style. The XT-2 is better suited to landscape photography, with its massive viewfinder but I find the rangefinder style more versatile especially when dealing with people. It's just a little more low key.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Richard Hunt

More