intrepid wrote: Can anyone confirm the exact official time?
I suspect Andrew won't surface before midday today - if I hear anything from him, I will let you know.
So Andrew now holds 5 GT records (that I know of):
1) Fastest overall solo GT
2) Fastest S-N GT
3) Fastest solo S-N GT
4) Fastest solo N-S GT
5) Most khulus bagged on a GT
He might also be the first person ever to finish 2 GTs in a year.
GT records that Andrew doesn't
1) Fastest overall time (41h47)
2) Fastest group time (41h47)
3) Youngest to complete a GT (15 years old)
4) Oldest individual to complete a GT (not sure, but about 60 I think)
5) Fastest female time
6) Fastest mixed group time
7) Longest GT in days (37 days?)
8) Longest GT in kms (549km?)
9) Most GTs completed by one person (10?)
Anyone know of any that I have missed out?
I rate we should have a list of the GT records posted somewhere on the site. Even perhaps overall Berg records - e.g. Mnweni Marathon record (not limited to within the race), Mafadi speed record etc. The rules of each should be included in the thread.