Vergelegen Nature Reserve
29 Sep 2026 14:56 #80491
by durbanguy
Vergelegen Nature Reserve was created by durbanguy
Anyone been here lately? if so how do we get access for a hike?
dying to go visit again
dying to go visit again
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
01 Oct 2026 18:49 #80493
by tonymarshall
Replied by tonymarshall on topic Vergelegen Nature Reserve
I also haven't been to Vergelegen for a while, and want to go there again. I was at Cobham a few weeks ago, and asked there who to contact to arrange to hike at Vergelegen, as I know that the gate is kept locked and arrangements need to be made in advance. Contact the Vergelegen Officer in charge, Zanele Dlamini, on 0723367431 in advance to arrange to hike there.
The following user(s) said Thank You: firephish
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- tonymarshall
-
- Offline
- VE Advisory
-
Less
More
- Posts: 774
- Thank you received: 2266
03 Oct 2026 16:47 #80494
by hamzahkhan786
Replied by hamzahkhan786 on topic Vergelegen Nature Reserve
I was there in July. I contacted the Vergelegen ranger Nathi to make special arrangements because if you don't then there's no getting in because of the locked gate.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- hamzahkhan786
-
- Offline
- Junior Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 17
- Thank you received: 0
