The terms and conditions of use of this site.
Ownership of all intellectual property rights and copyright in the material (inter alia information, content, graphics, images, navigation buttons, trademarks, service marks, logos, text, and html and CGI code) available on this website (the ”Material“) is, unless otherwise stated, the property of Vertical Endeavour (the ”Site Owner“). Save as set out below, the consent of the Site Owner is required before this Material or any part of it may be copied or adapted in any form or made available to the public by any method and any such consent is conditional upon appropriate acknowledgement being given of the Site Owner’s rights in such Material.
You are granted permission to:
* browse the information available on this website (including making such copies in RAM or other temporary storage device necessary to facilitate such browsing)
* create links to the Site Owner’s homepage; and
* print out hard copies for personal use, provided that same is not used for the purpose of private or commercial gain provided in each of the above cases, that the following obligations are adhered to:
1. That the Site Owner’s website is acknowledged as the source of the information and/or Material, such acknowledgement to include the Site Owner’s website URL.
2. That third parties to whom such information is copied, are advised of these conditions and that they must comply with them.
That anything copied from the website is copied in a complete and unmodified form.
3. This limited recopying licence shall in no circumstances, permit the incorporation of any of the extracted information or the Materials or any part of it in any other work or publication howsoever published.
The Site Owner provides no warranty, express or implied, as to the accuracy, timeliness, completeness or fitness for any purpose of any information or Materials contained on this website.
This website is subject to change from time to time. While the Site Owner attempts to assure the correctness and timeliness of all information and Material posted on this website, it takes no responsibility for errors or omissions which may be the result of technical causes, negligence or otherwise. Further, the Site Owner specifically disclaims all responsibility for damage or loss arising as a result of use of information provided herein. The Site Owner maintains the right to delete or modify in part or in full any information on this website without prior notice.
The rules for the forum are listed here.
You agree to abide by them and are hereby informed that the IP address of all posts is recorded to aid in enforcing them. You agree that the webmaster, administrator and moderators of this site have the right to remove, edit, move or close any material at any time should they see fit. As a user you agree to any information you have entered above being stored in a database. While this information will not be disclosed to any third party without your consent the webmaster, administrator and moderators cannot be held responsible for any hacking attempt that may lead to the data being compromised.