Used gear for sale

23 Mar 2016 15:40 #67448 by Viking
Replied by Viking on topic Used gear for sale
Hi all.

I am looking for a second-hand alpine style backpack in the 50 litre range to use as a dedicated Mountain Rescue bag.

If you have one or come across anything please give me a shout.

Thanks.

“Today is your day! Your mountain is waiting, So… get on your way!”

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
23 Mar 2016 16:10 #67449 by Macc
Replied by Macc on topic Used gear for sale
thought you were done buying packs :P

"The three rules of mountaineering: It’s always further, taller and harder than it looks."

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
23 Mar 2016 16:46 - 23 Mar 2016 16:49 #67450 by Papa Dragon
Replied by Papa Dragon on topic Used gear for sale

Papa Dragon wrote: For sale

www.capeunionmart.co.za/k-way-extreme-lite-500-down-sl

The bag has probably been used 10 times at the most, and always with an inner or liner.
It has never been wet, and has always been stored hanging loose on a hanger.

Reason for selling - I have 2 quilt/sleeping bags which I made as part of a sleep system, so this bag is extra to my needs.

Perfect light summer bag, weighs 515g.
Looking for R1500


I see my link is no longer linking....
Here's a link to a review on this forum by Boerkie
www.vertical-endeavour.com/blog/99-general/gear/214-k-way-extreme-lite-500-down-sleeping-bag.html

The new price on the link that I gave above was R2299.00
Last edit: 23 Mar 2016 16:49 by Papa Dragon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
26 Mar 2016 14:21 #67482 by Papa Dragon
Replied by Papa Dragon on topic Used gear for sale

Papa Dragon wrote:

Papa Dragon wrote: For sale

www.capeunionmart.co.za/k-way-extreme-lite-500-down-sl

The bag has probably been used 10 times at the most, and always with an inner or liner.
It has never been wet, and has always been stored hanging loose on a hanger.

Reason for selling - I have 2 quilt/sleeping bags which I made as part of a sleep system, so this bag is extra to my needs.

Perfect light summer bag, weighs 515g.
Looking for R1500


I see my link is no longer linking....
Here's a link to a review on this forum by Boerkie
www.vertical-endeavour.com/blog/99-general/gear/214-k-way-extreme-lite-500-down-sleeping-bag.html

The new price on the link that I gave above was R2299.00


Was in CUM at Watercrest Mall today, I see they still have instore at R2300.00

I'll knock off a k, to R1300, 'cos I need to buy some boots soon...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
04 Apr 2016 10:18 #67609 by andrew r
Replied by andrew r on topic Used gear for sale
Very nice women-specific Osprey Ariel 65 backpack on Gumtree here .



Note that Osprey packs come in different frame sizes so make sure the pack offered is the correct size for you before you buy.

make a difference. today.

Please login or register to view the image attached to this post.

The following user(s) said Thank You: GerritHuman

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
04 Apr 2016 13:24 #67619 by Papa Dragon
Replied by Papa Dragon on topic Used gear for sale

Papa Dragon wrote:

Papa Dragon wrote:

Papa Dragon wrote: For sale

www.capeunionmart.co.za/k-way-extreme-lite-500-down-sl

The bag has probably been used 10 times at the most, and always with an inner or liner.
It has never been wet, and has always been stored hanging loose on a hanger.

Reason for selling - I have 2 quilt/sleeping bags which I made as part of a sleep system, so this bag is extra to my needs.

Perfect light summer bag, weighs 515g.
Looking for R1500


I see my link is no longer linking....
Here's a link to a review on this forum by Boerkie
www.vertical-endeavour.com/blog/99-general/gear/214-k-way-extreme-lite-500-down-sleeping-bag.html

The new price on the link that I gave above was R2299.00


Was in CUM at Watercrest Mall today, I see they still have instore at R2300.00

I'll knock off a k, to R1300, 'cos I need to buy some boots soon...


No longer available, deal done :thumbsup:
Thanks for the interest.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
31 May 2016 13:52 - 31 May 2016 13:59 #68608 by BrianG
I bought these beautiful boots in France a few years back thinking I would use them more than I have (max. 50km walked in them). They are too heavy for my purposes so not using them. I’m a 43 in Sportiva Climbing shoes. in Cape Town. R2000.

Please login or register to view the images attached to this post.

Last edit: 31 May 2016 13:59 by JonWells. Reason: Post moved to existing thread

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
08 Jun 2016 08:55 - 08 Jun 2016 13:46 #68693 by Redshift3
Replied by Redshift3 on topic Used gear for sale
I have a Driza-Bone Jacket, described as the "short" jacket. It's double breasted and awesome in long periods of wet.
Its in near perfect condition.
Would anyone be interested? I can take pictures and post them on VE. Current value at RM Williams is R2389.00.

Drizabone Aus

I'm not to fussed about the money, I would rather it when to someone who uses it.

Drizabone Aus Drizabone Aus

PM me if you're interested.

“You need special shoes for hiking — and a bit of a special soul as well.”
Terri Guillemets

Please login or register to view the images attached to this post.

Last edit: 08 Jun 2016 13:46 by Redshift3.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 Jul 2016 09:55 #69198 by karlito
Replied by karlito on topic Used gear for sale
I am selling a Karrimor Jaguar 100L backpack.

Any idea of what I can ask for this pack? It is still in good condition.

Please login or register to view the image attached to this post.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
20 Jul 2016 07:18 #69212 by AdrianT
Replied by AdrianT on topic Used gear for sale

karlito wrote: I am selling a Karrimor Jaguar 100L backpack.

Any idea of what I can ask for this pack? It is still in good condition.


If I were to hazard a guess, I'd say R250 or R300.
The following user(s) said Thank You: karlito

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
Powered by Kunena Forum