Ifidi Pass to Fangs Pass Round Trip Hike Report

07 Sep 2013 12:56 #58415 by Geordie
I think I may have cried the first time up Ifidi. It was the first of four passes so we did it with packs packed for 6 more days, we still has 3 passes to go, but I knew we had cracked it already.

www.vertical-endeavour.com/forum/8-drakensberg-hiking/53750-four-passes-ifidi-icidi-fangs-ntonjelane.html?limitstart=0

Gaz Gaz Gaz, wot can I say, except please get your behind into the Mnweni for some serious hiking before some of us stop taking you seriously!!

G

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
07 Sep 2013 19:36 #58419 by ghaznavid

Geordie wrote: Gaz Gaz Gaz, wot can I say, except please get your behind into the Mnweni for some serious hiking before some of us stop taking you seriously!!

I seem to have lost an "h" somewhere along the line and become a cylinder full of hot air - kind of appropriate :laugh: (ok, yes I know that it doesn't contain hot air - but the joke doesn't work otherwise)...

It's on my to do list for the long weekend in December. But don't forget that I have done 3 khulus at Mnweni (more than I have done at Cobham, Vergelegen, Lotheni and Monk's Cowl put together). From my experience of the northern Berg to date, Didima is by far my best. But a call requires more fieldwork ;)

Ps. do people actually take me seriously :P

More
08 Sep 2013 23:58 - 08 Sep 2013 23:59 #58425 by Serious tribe
Gr8 report and pics. I still have to do iFidi pass!!!
Last edit: 08 Sep 2013 23:59 by Serious tribe.

More