The upcoming hikes thread

09 Jul 2020 11:42 #75888 by Pathfinder
My husband(Supertramp) and I, and one of our siblings, are planning on doing a December GT from 6 to 16 December 2020.. We will follow the normal escarpment edge route (North to South) with slight deviations here and there. We start trekking on the 6th from Sentinel. Our plan is to finish on the 16th at Bushmans. No resupply is planned. If anyone is interested to join our group, please e-mail me at  triechalouw@gmail.com for more details. 
Happy hiking! 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
20 Jul 2020 13:30 #75894 by Richard Hunt
(1) I am doing a photography hike at Mnweni on the7/8/9/10 Aug (long weekend) most probably up Mnweni and down Rockeries. At this stage I am going solo and would anyone like to join me.

(2) Also if the Ezemvelo side does not open by Sept my Cobham photography hike will be cancelled and I will hike at Mnweni on the 3/4/5/6/7/8 Sept, if anyone would like to join me.

Are there any of you guys hiking at Mnweni this Aug long weekend?
email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

More
20 Jul 2020 14:17 #75895 by GetaPix
Replied by GetaPix on topic The upcoming hikes thread
Its looking like I will be hiking Mnweni area the last weekend of July. 30-to 2 August. need to get my plans in place for crossing the border...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Richard Hunt

More