The upcoming hikes thread

17 Sep 2018 12:00 #74010 by Nicolaas
Replied by Nicolaas on topic The upcoming hikes thread
Good afternoon, family and me will be in the Cathedral area, planning to sleep in Rolands cave, either Sunday or Monday evening. Will anyone else be on route whom we might bump into? Cave might also be used by someone else on the same nights.

Regards
Nicolaas

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Oct 2018 09:56 #74076 by Riaang
Replied by Riaang on topic The upcoming hikes thread
With all the snow forecasted for this week I am SERIOUSLY thinking of going to the berg this weekend. None of my regular hiking buddies can make it on such short notice, anyone interested in joining me? Will probably leave early Friday morning from Centurion. Don't know where to yet, definitely not further south than Giants Castle, probably Cathedral peak to Giants area.

More
16 Oct 2018 16:43 #74128 by ASL
Replied by ASL on topic The upcoming hikes thread
I'm thinking of going to the berg this weekend. None of my regular hiking buddies can make the hike we had planned to do. Is anyone interested in joining me? Will probably leave early Friday afternoon from Johannesburg. I don't know where to yet, definitely not further south than Giants Castle, probably Cathedral peak Injisuthi area.

More
18 Oct 2018 11:26 #74133 by ASL
Replied by ASL on topic The upcoming hikes thread
I guess no takers for this weekend? Unless someone has a last minute case of mountain sickness?

More
18 Oct 2018 11:45 #74134 by Nicolaas
Replied by Nicolaas on topic The upcoming hikes thread
ASL, I sent you a pm

More
07 Nov 2018 17:01 #74183 by Michael22
Replied by Michael22 on topic The upcoming hikes thread
Ah. Im way late on this one! I would've loved to come. Please keep me in mind for your next mission.

More
07 Nov 2018 20:12 #74184 by Michael22
Replied by Michael22 on topic The upcoming hikes thread
Hi Guys,

Im organising a hike probably in the Giants Castle area for around the 28th of December. It will just be an over night hike.

Let me know if you're keen to join!

More